Hours: 80 hours per pay
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of office site to ensure operational, clinical, and customer service excellence.
- Coordinates daily office operations, including employee work activities and schedules. Actively promotes office teamwork for maximum efficiency.
- Serves as first contact for office issues for physicians, administration, staff, and patients.
- Demonstrates effective leadership for day-to-day office operations.
- Demonstrates organizational skills in clinical and office knowledge to make provider’s day more efficient through efficient and effective use of all employees and patient scheduling practices.
- Publishes office assignment schedule for maximum provider efficiency within budget for office.
- Works collaboratively to maintain office requirements/regulations.
- Proactively works with providers and staff to make certain goals are met and exceeded as pertains to current Stage of Meaningful Use.
- Demonstrates knowledge of OSHA, HIPAA, and Workplace Violence process.
- Working Lead position, performing all duties as outlined in base job description.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED. Graduate of accredited school in healthcare. Minimum 3 (three) years of physician office experience. Experience with Allscripts EMR preferred.
Hours: 72 hrs per pay
- Responsible for assisting physicians with patient care, clerical, environmental, and organizational tasks.
- Responsible for appointment scheduling and EMR management.
- Accompanies patients to exam/procedure room.
- Assists patients, as needed, with walking, transfers, dressing, collecting specimens, preparing for exams.
- Assists physicians/mid-level providers, with various procedures.
- Performs waived laboratory testing per provider and regulatory guidelines.
- Relays instructions and test results to patients/families.
- Fulfills clerical responsibilities as assigned.
- Fulfills environmental responsibilities as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Degree or certification from a school or college of Practical Nursing or Medical Assisting. Minimum of 1-year experience in customer service setting.
Hours: 72 Hours per pay period
Full-Time Care Coordinator position is open in Highland Health Providers Administration.
· Talks and listens to patients who are suffering setbacks in medical care due to psychological or behavioral issues.
· Assist patients in resolving social determinants of health problems.
· Assesses patient needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including interviews and direct observation of behavior.
· Uses appropriate techniques for the evaluation and treatment of patients in medical examination environments.
· Provides telephonic outreach and in-person consultation to members identified as high risk
· Assist in identifying gapes in care utilizing electronic health record and other software programs.
· Collaborate with healthcare team to optimize patient adherence to medical plan of care.
· Proactively outreach to members newly diagnosed with a targeted chronic condition.
· Educates patient and family members about preventative screenings while identifying barriers to care.
· Provides reports and utilization management documents to other providers and agencies involved in patient’s care.
· Participates in health staff meetings and other quality improvement meetings as needed.
· Professionally follow through and complete the objectives of the grant comply with all grant requirements and all other duties as assigned.
Associate Degree from accredited Licensed Practical Nurse Program. Nursing Degree from accredited Program of Nursing, Social Work or related Health and Human services program. Licensed in the State of Ohio as a Nurse or Clinical Social Worker.